I am in the early stages of implementing StatPlanet Plus to use as a visual database for some of our government data. We're currently using a website managed through Drupal, and I followed all the steps in the FAQ section to add a sample map to the site to test it out but I can't see the option to add the location where I saved the files (i.e. I am stuck in step 5 below as per attached picture). I suspect I will be posting here often...
- Download and install the modules and CKEditor and CKEditor SWF (support for "CKEditor SWF module" would need to be enabled in the CKeditor Plugins settings).
- Add a basic page or other kind of content, and in the CKEditor click on the red 'Flash' icon.
- Below 'URL', insert the location where you placed the files as described above, followed by 'StatPlanet.swf'. For example: /files/statplanet/StatPlanet.swf
- Insert the Width and Height according to preference (e.g. width 765 / height 567).
- Select the Properties tab, and below 'Base' insert the location where you placed the files. For example: /files/statplanet. If you do not see the 'Base' option, make sure that the 'Text format' (shown below the body/contents area) is set to 'Full HTML'.
- Click on OK and save the page.