StatTrends is a free web-based application for embedding interactive charts and graphs into your web-pages. A desktop version is also included.
Creating your own charts and graphs is easy. Just use Excel or other spreadsheet software to insert or import data. No programming is required.
StatTrends has support for the following interactive visualizations:
- Bar and column charts
- Scatter plots or bubble charts
- Time series graphs
- Bullet graphs
- Vertical bubble charts (licensed version only)
StatTrends empowers users to interact with and explore the data through the following features:
- Explore several indicators over time through the powerful scatter plot / bubble chart (similar in features to Gapminder and Google's Motion Chart). In addition to the x-axis and y-axis variables, a third variable can be displayed through bubble size. The 'bubbles' can be animated over time, and optionally 'trails' can be displayed to visualize trends for individual bubbles.
- Play time-based animation for all chart and graph types;
- Select and compare multiple indicators through drop-down menus;
- Select and highlight variables of interest, and optionally display additional information through popups;
- Customize the graph scale and colors (both within the StatTrends user interface, or pre-set using the included Data Editor);
- Organize lists of variables into groups, enabling users to easily switch between different groups of variables. A variable group can also be created by users through the StatTrends user interface;
- Maintains user selection when switching between different indicators and graph types.