Adobe Flash Player needs to be installed in order to view Flash-based software on an Android phone or tablet. You can either install Adobe Flash and the Firefox browser, or install the FlashFox browser which has Flash Player embedded.
Option 1: Install FlashFox browser
- From the Play Store, install FlashFox. Please note that we do not endorse any particular app, so please install FlashFox at your own risk.
- Note: FlashFox has ads in the bottom of the screen. To avoid ads, please follow option 2 below.
Option 2: Install Adobe Flash Player and FireFox
- Open the Settings menu.
- Select Security (or Applications, on older Android OS versions).
- Select Unknown Sources to enable it (tap OK to confirm)
- Download Adobe Flash Player for Android 4.x (For other Android versions, e.g. 3.x and below, see the list of Flash Player versions and scroll down to Flash Player for Android archives).
- When download completes, open Notifications.
- Tap install_flash_player.apk.
- When prompted, tap Install and once installed tap Done.
- From the Play Store, install Firefox.