- You may interact with us anonymously where this is lawful and practicable.
- We may collect information about you that you choose to provide, such as your e-mail address.
- We may collect non-personal information from you such as browser type, operating system, and web pages visited to help us manage our web site.
Uses and Sharing
- We use personal information you provide only for purposes consistent with the reason you provided it, or for a directly related purpose.
- We will not use your personal information to market to you.
- We do not share your personal information with other organisations under any circumstances.
Your Rights & Choices
- You have the right to access the personal information you provide, and to correct or update your personal information. This right is subject to certain exceptions allowed by law.