We are using StatPlanet with commercial web licence in our institution. Recently I tried to assign links to the regions of the map using the method described in the User_Guide_StatPlanet.pdf on page 23, the section titled as “Country/region specific information and/or links”.
Our problem is as follows:
· I press the “Save Data” button and close the file after the macro ends.
· I run the StatPlanet.exe file which is at the same folder with the data editor file and everything works perfectly, region spesific links are directed to PDF files as expected.
· I enter the “web” folder and open the StatPlanet.html file, nothing happens when I click on a region.
· I also opened the StatPlanet.swf file with Chrome and Internet Explorer and the problem persisted.
· Note that, when I run the StatPlanet.swf with Gom Player (a freeware video player which can play SWF files) the links to the pdf files worked also in this application.
What should be the problem and am I doing anything wrong?
Fri, 05/10/2013 - 08:57#1
Problem with region spesific links